Back in 2012 the very first European EA User Group took place... lasting just one afternoon with 12 attendees.
Jump forward to 2018, the London event has expanded to a two-day affair with a training day, 100+ attendees, and speakers from around the globe - of which you could be one!
We will meet again at the fantastic Skills Matter venue, Code Node in London.
Call for Speakers are now open.
After great feedback following last year's event (see Day 1: training sessions | Day 2: presentations & case studies), we are continuing with the new format: a two-day event made up of a training day (optional) and a day of user stories, technical expertise, lessons learnt and networking.
We are opening this call for speakers to all of you that would be interested in hosting a half day training session and / or presenting on day two.
We are interested in just about everything you do with Enterprise Architect, from the organisation of your model to enhancements you have made using MDG or the automation API, or even just a project with which you are especially happy. That said, we are not just after the sunshine stories and would be interested in hearing about any experiences learned the hard way.
If you or your organisation have something interesting to share, then please get in touch.
- Please submit a brief abstract of your topic, and indicate whether it would be suitable for a half day training session or 45 minute presentation.
- You can contact me on guillaume [at] umlchannel.com or visit the EAUserGroup.com site to send your proposal.
Closing date for submissions : March 29th
- What? 2 days of Enterprise Architect related training, presentations and networking
- When? Thursday 7th and Friday 8th June 2018
- Where? Code Node, LONDON, EC2M 7BT
- Official site: www.eausergroup.com