eaUtils 1.12 (build 1612-4) addin for Sparx Enterprise Architect has been released today (10/03/2017) with the following enhancements:
- Added a sort by modified or created date on diagrams within a package or composite element
- Generate Alias: added an option to generate the alias for elements matching a single, selected stereotype. This can be useful e.g. for Archimate diagrams. This may be coupled with the object type restriction.
- Improved locking control rules (element locks with or without security)
- New sorting option: Sort numbering sequences including prefixes (e.g. REQ-1.1, REQ-1.2, REQ-1.10, REQ-1.15, REQ-2.0, REQ-2.1...) (asked by pli)
- Package Tree Sorting popup window not closed when do ne to allow reviewing processed packages
If you have any need related with the implementation of an addin for Enterprise Architect, please feel free to contact me via email (guillaume[at]umlchannel.com).
eaUtils 1.12 is available to download from eaUtils.com.
Below is an example of the new stereotype selection available on the diagram's generate alias feature.
This can be useful when only elements with a given stereotype need to have their aliases set. It applies for Archimate diagrams as illustrated in the following business diagram.
When opening eaUtils generate Alias, the following dialog window contains a drop down list with the stereotypes found from the active diagram.
In this example, aliases are generated for business actors: