I started several months ago a personal project with the aim to release a free to use addin for Sparx Enterprise Architect: eaUtils. This add-in is intended to gather features that have addressed a number of situations I came across over the past years in my daily use of Sparx EA.
Most eaUtils features come from scripts that were initially written in Enterprise Architect. Some of these scripts have been shared via articles published on this blog, and improved since in this add-in. eaUtils was launched with the aim to gather all scripts in a Sparx Enterprise Enterprise Architect add’in for maintenance, installation, and diffusion purposes.
eaUtils version 1.05 features (beta 3 - release 1511-5):
- Sort elements from a selected package or composite element...
- by Alias
- by the Tagged Value “BrowserOrder”
- by Stereotype
- by Name
- Apply the default sorting order on a selected package or element
- Sort a package elements by the order displayed from top to bottom, or from left to right, on a diagram selected from the project browser (optional: ignore external elements)
- Generate the breadcrumb trail on a diagram selected from the project browser
- Update eaUtils settings
- About eaUtils dialog window
- Open the online help section
eaUtils Beta 3 is available to download from eaUtils.com.